Property & Facility Management
Better understand and prioritize repair & maintenance needs across a portfolio of properties
Report progress and efficiently manage repairs and maintenance on site
Quickly assess risk for underwriting and see a faster claims payout
Repairs & Maintenance
- Generate visual surveys to coordinate with contractors easily
- Create a 360 virtual tour of your site to assist in planning
- Accurate scope of repair requests to get precise estimates
- Detect plan deviations during QA/QC by comparing site reality over time
- Track and communicate progress at any stage with a Progress Report
- Examine building issues and document them prior to underwriting – all from the safety of a drone’s viewpoint.
- Improve customer relationships by using visual documentation as your sole source of truth
- Payout accurate claims based on pre- and post-disaster aerial maps in RGB or thermal views
With DroneDeploy, better understand, compare, and prioritize maintenance & repair needs across a portfolio of properties.
DroneDeploy creates a digital record of your entire property portfolio to improve the annual budgeting process and allocate capital expenditures to the highest value properties and assets. Through automated data capture and condition assessments, save time on each report, improve communication with vendors, and create one source of truth for your entire portfolio.
Automatically detect and analyze concrete or asphalt defects. Determine degradation timelines and prioritize repairs using PCIs (Pavement Condition Indices). Generate cost estimates for repairs without the need for costly, time-consuming ground surveys.
Vertical Flight and the drone inspection workflow allow you to inspect structural elements such as windows and building envelopes from the safety of the ground. If any issues arise, you have visual data time-stamped to help in your claim.
Virtually walk through your properties to conduct interior inspections. Create issue tags in each panorama and view a timeline of your 360 videos or photos to assess conditions.Explore Virtual Walkthrough